Bvlgari Hotel London launches B.Entertained, the latest addition to its Staycation programme – offering a night’s stay in a Bvlgari Suite with a menu of entertainment as the hotel prepares to welcome back leisure guests post lockdown.
Bringing people back together through music, magic, design and beautiful food, the B.Entertained experience includes:
- Menu design by Bvlgari Hotel London’s highly regarded executive chef Adriano Cavagnini
- A choice of in suite evening entertainment, selected from:
- A DJ set by Nolita Social resident DJ, Ana Her or the Collyer twins
- A live singing performance by Nolita Social resident solo artist Abbie Adi
- A magic show by Magic Circle member Christopher Howell or Tramp resident magician Martin Sanderson
- Bespoke tablescape themed to the evening or occasion, from luxury British homeware curator Maison Margaux
- Dinner party flower arrangements
Additionally, following months of absence from restaurant closures due to the pandemic, the hotel has partnered with Michelin-starred Chef agent, KSH Management, to
provide hotel guests with access to some of London’s finest culinary talent. Chefs who can be called upon for a private cooking experience at Bvlgari Hotel London include Skye Gyngell, Executive Chef of Spring Restaurant, Somerset House, and Culinary Director of Heckfield Place; Simon Rogan whose flagship, 2 Michelin-starred L’Enclume has been crowned UK restaurant of the year several times; and Phil Howard, Chef Patron of Chelsea’s Elystan St who held 2 Michelin stars for 17 years at The Square. The list also features some of the UK’s rising culinary stars including Sally Abe and Luke Selby. Table design would be prepared in consultation with each individual chef to best reflect their style of food.
Ten percent of proceeds from the B.Entertained experience will go to the Bvlgari Virus Free Fund – a corporate philanthropy fund from Bvlgari – to support Oxford University’s world-leading groups working on researching, manufacturing, and testing vaccines. Please find more details here.